ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN TECHNOLOGIST
- Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
- Number of Positions: 1
- Employment Conditions: Day
- Employer: F2 Energy
- Languages: English
- Experience: 1-5 years
- Work Setting: Engineering Office
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment: Safety footwear and clothing
- Work Site Environment: Office. Construction site visits will be required
- Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Valid Ontario drivers’ license
- Work Location Information: Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a 2 – 3 yr program
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): BCIN number a benefit, membership in professional associations a benefit. Ability to obtain provincial professional designation.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Self- motivating; Attention to detail.
- Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Values and ethics; Organized
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Office, CAD software including AutoCAD, Revit MEP; Building/energy modeling software such as HOT2000, EE4, RetScreen
Area of Specialization: Applicant must have excellent drafting skills. Electrical designer must have working knowledge of Ontario Electrical Safety Code, Canadian Electrical Code, and experience with building service layout and/or renewable energy systems.
Electrical Engineering Technologists Specific Skills: Assist in preparing design, drawings and specification for building electrical services and renewable energy systems to meet code and standards requirements. Prepare tender documents and equipment schedules. Perform system testing and commissioning tasks.
How to Apply:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- In person (with resume and references): from 9:00 to 16:00 (M-F): 2-513 Adelaide St, Woodstock, ON, N4S 4B5
Job Location: 2-513 Adelaide St, Woodstock, Ontario
Posted: April 11, 2018